AICLA, Abuja-Nigeria: March 16-17, 2022. The Young Missionaries of the Delegation West Nigeria, expectedly, as the title suggests—within five years in their ministry—gathered at the African Institute of Consecrated Life, Abuja (AICLA) on March 16-17, 2022, for their Quinquennium. Traditionally, it is an important renewal programme in line with Claretian Formation Plan, in this case, ongoing formation.
The programme this year centred on SHARED EXPERIENCE. The Missionaries that participated, drawn from various Missions and Ministries were:
- Fr Gabriel John Useni, CMF – Bursar, Claret Secondary School, Kabba
- Fr Timothy Amaku, CMF – Associate Pastor, St. Jude Catholic Church, Zuba, Abuja
- Fr Philip Agada, CMF – Associate Pastor, Christ the King Catholic Church, Ajegunle, Lagos
- Fr Paul E. Ameh, CMF – Delegation Secretary & Manager, CMF Table Water, Ojodu, Lagos
- Fr Bernard Ogbu, CMF – Manager, Claret Farms & Bursar Claret House of Theology, Ibadan
- Fr Ignatius Nweke, CMF – Associate Pastor, St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Ilaro, Abeokuta
- Fr Samuel Aghedo, CMF – St. Dominic Kwali, Abuja
- Fr Judemary Amgbeye, CMF – Vocation Director
- Fr Barnabas Dudiegha, CMF – Associate Pastor, St. Francis Catholic Church, Uzea, Uromi
- Fr Cyprian Ikum, CMF, – Associate Pastor, St. Augustine’s Catholic Church, Ikorordu, Lagos
- Fr Godwin Alufohai, CMF – Associate Pastor, St. Augustine’s Catholic Church, Ikorordu, Lagos
The facilitator, Fr. Peter Okonkwo, Cmf, the Delegation Prefect of Formation, admonished the Young Missionaries to remember their consecration at their priestly ordination and to find their root in Christ whenever difficult experiences in their places of apostolate attempt to wind-up their initial joy of embracing the Claretian Missionary Charism. He further advised them to be audacious in rendering their missionary services to the Congregation and the people of God.
Please continue to pray for these young Claretian Missionaries.